Tuesday, August 25, 2009

not bad...

So I started teaching in the classroom for the first time this week. I will have to be truthful in the sense that I was worried out of my mind about having my only class, but now that I've been through two days it's not actually as bad as I thought.

I really feel that I'm right where God wants me to be....If I had to choose I would still be teaching PE, but I'm not unhappy teaching 4th grade.

As soon I found out that I was being moved from PE last school year I made my mind up, and told God that I would do whatever He wanted without complaining.....so far I've kept my word, and I truly believe that He is blessing me for doing so.

My class is AWESOME. The kids I have are really well behaved, and I don't really have many discipline problems at all. Usually when you are the new guy in the school they stick you with all the bad kids, but I can honestly say that I love my class.

Funny moment of the day was when one girl from another class asked me if I was married.....I think she was trying to pick me up ;-) I was about to take my tray to the trash when her teacher told me I should let the girl take it for me just to see how she would react. Poor little girl didn't know what to think when I called her over. When she came back to the table all her little friends just giggled and looked over my way.

Not only do I love my class, but I really love my school! Everyone is SO nice, and always seem interested in how I'm doing.....thank you Jesus for placing me in such a great place!

I stress about my job a lot more these days, but to tell you the truth....I'm ok with that.


-Klock

0 comments: