Monday, September 14, 2009

For FREE!!!

I'm sure I'm just like everyone else in the world in the sense that I love to get stuff for free. My wife, Hannah, jokes with me all the time when someone gives me something....she says "imagine that, you got something for free...again!"

Please don't get the wrong impression of me here....I don't go around asking people if I can have their stuff. For some reason people just like to give me stuff and I have a hard time saying no;-) For instance, we just got back from a trip to Easley to visit my parents. While we were there one of my buddies gave me a used set of Titleist blades....used by a professional I might add. Now, being the avid golfer that I am, I gladly and very thankfully accepted the gift with open arms.

These clubs are probably one of the best freebies I've ever received. The fact that they were used by a professional golfer just adds more icing to the cake! Now, I know I could go into a huge theological illustration on how God gave us the biggest freebie EVER, but I'm not. Although I must give credit to THA MAN......He gave it ALL for us, and paid the way in FULL. Now that's the best "for free" you can get!!!

night night....

-klock

0 comments: